Saturday 12pm-6pm & Sunday 8am-2pm
Dr. Alicia Yochum & Kathy (KMC) Weidner – CE provided by Logan University
Mastering Chiropractic Practice: A Comprehensive Workshop on Risk Management, Documentation Excellence, and X-Ray Mastery
What you’ll learn:
• A review of nationwide chiropractic clinical and documentation cases, presenting various scenarios involving documentation and interpretation of sports injuries, arthritis, infections, and neoplasms.
• Practical training using real examples of documentation of medical necessity for all chiropractic services, including x-ray
• The latest updates on changes in the healthcare reimbursement space, including Evaluation and Management documentation and coding, and the new Medicare regulations for Advance Beneficiary Notice (ABN)
• The importance of appropriate imaging utilization and why arthritis is not the sole pathology chiropractors may encounter in their practice
• A risk management checklist that outlines the key elements of troubled hot spots in many practices, providing a roadmap for providers and teams to implement and follow
**We applied to the following states for CE approval: CO, AZ, UT, NM, KS, WY. This does not guarantee CE approval. Please call the sponsoring college to verify CE approval.