Saturday 12pm-6pm & Sunday 8am-2pm
Dr. Kurt Juergens - CE provided by Cleveland University-Kansas City
Lower Extremity Biomechanics and the Management of Common Lower Extremity Injuries
What you’ll learn:
• Learn how to develop relationships of trust with other healthcare professionals.
• Learn your role as a member of a sports medicine team.
• Gain an understanding of health issues affecting the young athlete.
• Become familiar with special considerations regarding the female athlete.
• Learn how and when to co-manage common and uncommon lower extremity conditions/injuries.
• Learn sideline functional testing for returning the athlete to competition.
• Gain an understanding of lower extremity rehab protocols
**We applied to the following states for CE approval: NC, SC, GA, VA. This does not guarantee CE approval. Please call the sponsoring college to verify CE approval.