Saturday 12pm-6pm & Sunday 8am-2pm
Dr. Mario Fucinari – CE Provided by Northwestern Health Sciences University
Motion Pattern Rehabilitation and Risk Management
What you’ll learn:
• Gain knowledge on how to improve documentation for risk management
• Establish correct diagnosis coding of kinetic chain disorders
• Learn examination techniques to uncover functional loss from the ground up
• Understand how to implement low-tech rehabilitation techniques to maximize performance and function
• Learn how to create an individualized corrective treatment rehabilitation program for your patients
• Establish rehabilitation protocols for upper and lower cross syndrome and more!
**We applied to the following states for CE approval: TX, NM, OK, LA, AR. This does not guarantee CE approval. Please call the sponsoring college to verify CE approval.