Saturday 12pm-6pm & Sunday 8am-2pm
Dr. Jonathan Mulholland - CE provided by Palmer College of Chiropractic
From the Ground Up: A Joint-by-Joint Approach to Assess & Treat Back and Leg Injuries
What you’ll learn:
• Discover how to use the “joint-by-joint” approach to assess and treat your patients more effectively.
• Make smart, evidence-based training recommendations to your patients to immediately reduce their injury rate.
• Learn a variety of “hands on” manual medicine through all of the common injuries in the lower extremity and pelvis.
• Myofascial techniques, joint mobilizations, Kinesiotaping, mobility drills, and stability/strengthening exercises for all of those conditions.
• Low-tech, simple techniques you can start using immediately on your patients.
**We applied to the following states for CE approval: NH, VT, CT, ME, MA, RI, NY, NJ. This does not guarantee CE approval. Please call the sponsoring college to verify CE approval.